Actions

4th Australian Ambulance Car Company

From Our Contribution

Revision as of 20:49, 2 May 2021 by Linton (talk | contribs) (Unit Personnel)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
4th Amb Car Coy.jpg
Shoulder patch


Brief History

This unit was authorised in January 1942 and in March a HQ element and one section were raised at Karrakatta. In May they became an AASC unit, servicing medical units in the Perth/Fremantle area. As they were never fully staffed, in May 1945 they were organised as 4th Ambulance car Platoon and they then worked from Salters Point until the end of the war.

Unit Personnel

Notes

Content has come from The Unit Guide - Volume 4 - The Australian Army 1939-1945, page 4.169 - Graham R McKenzie-Smith - Big Sky Publishing - 2018


External Links