From Our Contribution
- Crew: Seven - Pilot, flight engineer, navigator, bomb aimer/nose gunner, wireless operator, mid upper and read gunners.
- Length: 21.13 m
- Wingspan: 31.09 m
- Height: 6.25 m
- Empty weight: 16,738 kg
- Max takeoff weight: 30,844 kg
- Powerplant: 4 x Rolls Royce Merlin XX V112 liquid cooled piston engines. 1,280 hp each
- Maximum speed: 454 km/h at 3,962 m
- Range: 4,070 km
- Service ceiling: 6,500 m
- Guns: 2 x .303 Browning Mk II machine guns each in nose and upper turrets, and 4 of same in rear turret.
- Bombs: Maximum load of 6,400 kg