24th Australian Auxiliary Hospital
From Our Contribution
Established in a large house hat had been built in 1897 for a Member of Parliament. Purpose was to care for returned servicemen with mental illnesses. Opened in 1918, and replaced in 1926 by the Lemnos Hospital which continued to treat returned servicemen with mental health issues until it closed in 1999.
- George Henry Aspinall Dec 1921 to 31 Oct 1924