From Our Contribution
|Builder/Built||1914 Alexander Stephen & Sons Ltd, Govan|
|Type||Passenger / Cargo ship|
Built for and operated by the British India Steam Navigation Company.
Requisitioned on 10 Aug 1915 by the Admiralty, and served as a Hospital ship from 10 Aug 1915 until 29 Apr 1919 when her designation changed from HMHS to HMAT. She was capable of carrying approximately 450 wounded in cots.
Scrapped in Belgium during 1938.