|Builder/Built||1901 Caird & Company Greenock|
|Type||Passenger / cargo ship|
Owned by the Peninsular & Oriental Line and chartered by the British War Office on 3 Aug 1918 for use as a naval hospital ship. One of the vessels used for the reception, treatment and movement of casualties during the Gallipoli Campaign of 1915-1916. Returned to her owners in 1919 and sold to Japan for scrap in 1925.