|Builder/Built||1909 D & W Henderson|
Built for the Aberdeen Steam Navigation Company.
During WW1 she served as a Hospital Ship from 16 Oct 1915 till 16 Jun 1919. She carried 5 Medical Officers, a Warrant Officer and 4 Nurses along with 27 other medical staff. She could carry 6 Officer patients, 25 in cots and 214 sitting in berths.
Following WW1 the Aberdonian returned to her London to Aberdeen route.
Photo is of her aground at Cowbar on 18 Jun 1930 when she overshot the Skinningrove Jetty.