|Builder/Built||1911 Russell & Co, Glasgow|
Built for Den of Airlie Co of Dundee, and named Den of Airlie. Sold in May 1912 to the Liverpool, Brazil & River Plate Steam Navigation Co Ltd and renamed Archimedes. During WW1 she was requisitioned by the Admiralty and used to ferry troops and stores between England and France.
In 1932 William Thompson and Co of Edinburgh acquired her and renamed her again to Benmacdhui II.
On 21 Dec 1941 on passage from London to Hong Kong she detonated a German mine of Spurn Head, England, floundered and sank.