Actions

No. 5 Personnel Depot RAAF

From Our Contribution

[[File:]]


Brief History

This Depot was formerly No. 5 Embarkation Depot located in Salvado Road, Subiaco. The Depot name changed in April 1944. At the end of September 1946, sections of the Depot were established at Pearce, ANA House in the Perth CBD, and Karrakatta, to carry out discharge and recruiting duties. No. 5 Personnel Depot ceased to function as a unit on 25 Sep 1946 and commenced disbandment.


Unit Personnel

Passing through

Discharges

Notes

See also No. 5 Embarkation Depot RAAF

Content comes from Units of the Royal Australian Air Force - A Concise History - Vol 9 Ancillary Units Australian Government Publishing Service, 1995


External Links