|Builder/Built||1917 Harland & Wolff, Belfast|
Built for the Bibby Line and immediately requisitioned. Released to the Bibby Line in 1920 and refitted for normal passenger use. Converted in 1930 to a permanent troopship. During WW2 was used as a command ship at Juno Beach D-Day landings, assisted with the repatriation of sick ex POWs from Hong Kong , before being scrapped at Barrow in 1956.