|Builder/Built||1902 Fairfield, Glasgow|
|Type||passenger / refrigerated cargo ship|
Built for the Orient Line to be used on the Australian route, she continued to do so after the start of WW1. Could carry 200 first clasds, 200 second class, and 600 third class passengers.
Comverted to a troop ship by the British Admiralty in Oct 1916. Released back to commercial use in Aug 1917 so that she could carry perishable foodstuff to the UK.
Broken up in 1929.