|Builder/Built||Alex Stephen & Sons, Glasgow|
|Type||Passenger ship (twin screw)|
Owned by the Australian Steamships Ltd (Howard Smith), Melbourne and used on the Melbourne - north Queensland run. Requisitioned in 1917 as a troopship. Returned to her owners in 1920 before again being requisitioned 1941 - 1947. A coal burner she was named "hungry-mary" by her stokers.
1947 sold to Goulandris Bros of Greece and employed on trans Atlantic migrant trade.
Renamed Espana when sold to the Dominican Republic. Scrapped in October 1959.