From Our Contribution
|Builder/Built||1889 Fairfield & Co, Glasgow|
Built for Pacific Mail Steamship Company and used on the US west coast to Asia routes. Charted by the US Government to move troops during the war with Spain in 1898. In 1915 sold to the Atlantic Transport Company of West Virginia and sold on to the China Mail Steamship Corporation. Laid up in 1923 and sent to the wreckers two years later.